Friday, May 3, 2013

May 3 Tomatoes and Peppers

Don't think I've listed the tomato varieties I'm growing this year, so here they are .......... check out Tania's site for descriptions of most -
Tatiana's TOMATObase

Still have not decided which tomatoes will go where.  I have six 5-gallon containers at home, space for maybe six tomatoes in Plot 5, and I'm also growing some for the SPEC Cambie garden where I volunteer
http://specgardens.blogspot.ca/

........ of course I always start more than I have room for.  I'm rather excited about the two F2 - always a mystery, although one of the Persimmon x unknown hearts has the tell tale narrow leaves of many heart shaped varieties

Durmitor
Kimberley
Black Cherry
Persimmon x unknown heart F2
Cheerful F2
Dwarf Jade Beauty
Sleeping Lady
Roger's Sweet Light Yellow
Sunsugar F1

My Melrose peppers are looking good, although they will not go out in the garden until the weather has truly settled.

No comments: